• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying GameParadise! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

News Minecraft Fans Apologize To 'Story Mode' In Response To Live-Action Movie Reveal

admin

Chad
Staff member
85%
1725512309386.png

The Minecraft live-action movie teaser has seemingly been so traumatic for some fans of the survival-crafting sandbox game that they're now publicly apologizing to Minecraft: Story Mode.

This might not be a surprise, but when Telltale's episodic video game based on the Minecraft universe was originally released, not everyone was necessarily a fan of it. It seems the developer's efforts are now being appreciated by the same crowd.

Here are just some of the Story Mode apologies popping up in response to the Minecraft movie's teaser reveal:

"I'm currently writing an emotional letter of apology to Minecraft Story Mode. Forgive me."

"Dear Minecraft Story Mode, I owe you an apology. In the excitement (and shock) over the new Minecraft movie trailer, I realize I unfairly overlooked the heart and effort that went into Minecraft Story Mode. It may not have been perfect in everyone's eyes, but it was an honest attempt to tell a fun, interactive story in a beloved world."

"Minecraft Story Mode - Perhaps I treated you too harshly"

"Minecraft Story-Mode we owe you an apology... this looks like it's made out of uncanny valley AI."

1725512432101.png

1725512438506.png

Have you played Minecraft: Story Mode? Would you prefer a movie in this sort of style rather than a live-action one? Let us know your own thoughts in the comments below.

Recent Content

Newest Downloads

Tutorials

Back