• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying GameParadise! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Emulator PSXE 0.10.1-alpha released!

admin

Chad
Staff member
85%
A simple and portable Sony PlayStation emulator and emulation library written in C

Hi! I'm Lycoder. I've been working on a PS1 emulator for about a year now. I've reached a point where I can run most games, and I thought it would be nice to share it with you.

The emulator is still very much under active development, and I have tons of plans to improve it further. These include a proper GUI (which I'm currently working on), support for PS1-based arcade boards (such as Konami System 573, Sony ZN, Namco System 10, etc.), a JIT CPU, GPU enhancements like PGXP (perspective-correct rendering), internal resolution upscaling, hardware rendering, and much more!

I'm open to suggestions or any questions regarding the development of the emulator and my future plans for it.

Right now, the emulator is hosted on this GitHub repo, so feel free to check it out!
1722015323157.png
1722015359009.png

Changelog:

Fixed yet another longstanding CDROM bug, caused by the lack of IER IRQ blocking, this fixes a lot of titles, such as Strider 2, Crash Bash, Yu-Gi-Oh! Forbidden Memories, Spyro - Year of the Dragon, Tokimeki Memorial 2, Elder Gate, and more!

Recent Content

Newest Downloads

Tutorials

Back