• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying GameParadise! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PCSX2 HD texture pack group

Shadow of the Colossus [USA/EU] | Origami Remaster

admin

Chad
Staff member
85%
Avion HD.png

Made exclusively for the SCES-53326 version.
In-progress, 5 colossus so far.

I‎‎ N‎‎ T‎ R‎ O‎ D‎ U‎ C‎ T‎ I‎ O‎ N

01.png

To celebrate the game's 18th anniversary I'm remastering it. This is not just an easy AI batch automatic upscale, but a truly HD conversion made with heart and soul, a one-person project with the help of none other than Nomad Colossus himself!

This will be also featured on Project Tribute, the PC remake that'll feature all the cut colossi.

02.png

For this project I've taken the liberty to modify some textures and add detail that a simple upscale just cannot achieve. I've also made alternative and optional textures for things like Wander's cloak, Agro, Map, and more. Every colossi will have alternative textures for a secondary look, that can be muddy, covered in sand or moss, depending on the terrain they live. The UI icons have been completely remade using pixel art and I'm working on a Hard Mode + DLC with all elements in the UI turned off with the exception of the stamina gauge.

03.png

To add to all of that, this project will feature a night filter like the one seen in the remake, but also other more complex modes that the remake doesn't have.

For now the remaster covers parts from the beginning of the game until the fight against Kirin (fan name Phaedra), and the only filter that was released is the simplest one called Olive, you can see the others being showcased in my YouTube channel. But more things will be added every month.

C‎ O‎ M‎ P‎ A‎ R‎ I‎ S‎ O‎ N‎ S
Here you'll see how the game looks before and after applying my textures.
No weird artifacts around the clouds. Fixed lizard sprite and text missing pixels.
pcsx2-qt 2023-11-18 12-31-50.png

pcsx2-qt 2023-11-18 12-35-19.png

Added new detail to every texture, particles were left for last.
Shrine A.png

Shrine B.png

Ledge A.png

Ledge B.png

From 64px textures to 2K, including custom alternate textures. Original Cenobia textures recreated.
64px.png

2k.png

Moss.png

In the process of fixing all seams present in the game (open in a new tab for a better comparison).
Kirin A.png

Kirin B.png

I'm fixing/adding reflections to reflective surfaces, plus various tones and transparency options.
A.png

W‎ E‎ A‎ T‎ H‎ E‎ R S

Overcast sky weather sample.
pcsx2-qt 2024-01-08 22-43-25.png

F‎ I‎ L‎ T‎ E‎ R‎ S

Watch one of the filters included in the remaster in action!​

D‎ L‎ C

Because any cool remaster has to have new content!​

pcsx2-qt 2023-10-15 18-25-445.png

pcsx2-qt 2023-09-17 19-13-47.png

2023-10-03 19-43-39_4.gif

Updates
Download
Support my work on KoFi or PayPal

Special thanks to Nomad Colossus for supporting the project before anyone else and the Tribute Team for being so wholesome!

Wander.png

Recent Content

Newest Downloads

Tutorials

Back