• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying GameParadise! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Emulation SHIN MEGAMI TENSEI V: Vengeance | FPS Mods (Mainly made for Switch Emulators)

admin

Chad
Staff member
85%
I made FPS Mods (ExeFS, .pchtxt) for SHIN MEGAMI TENSEI V: Vengeance. TitleID: 010069C01AB82000. These mods are mainly made for Switch Emulators.

Also I added Disable DOF Mod. You can check a comparison HERE

• 60FPS = It will make the game 60FPS.
  • FPS Unlocked = You'll be able to play above 60FPS (only on emulators) and if you have good specs for that.

ALTERNATIVE LINK

You can download the mods in this post as well as in my Github (where I will be mainly updating the mods when a new update is released).

If you're on Switch you can convert the .pchtxt mods to .ips using IPSwitch. You can check this tutorial to learn how to do use it. Also I'll share my FPSLocker Patch. However, I think @masagrator will take a look at it or come up with his own version.

You can get FPSLocker in this link (Your Switch must be OC to get 60FPS stable). I will made a video testing it on Switch when I have some free time.

FPSLocker Patch Gameplay Test

Attachments

• SMTVV_1.0.1_FPSUnlocked.zip
    SMTVV_1.0.1_FPSUnlocked.zip
    1.1 KB · Views: 17
  • SMTVV_1.0.1_DisableDOF.zip
    SMTVV_1.0.1_DisableDOF.zip
    794 bytes · Views: 12
  • SMTVV_1.0.1_60FPS.zip
    SMTVV_1.0.1_60FPS.zip
    694 bytes · Views: 16

Recent Content