• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying GameParadise! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Steam drops free 9/10 RPG you can check out now

admin

Chad
Staff member
85%
1723080995486.png

If, like me, you favor RPGs over other genres, this 9/10 rated Steam adventure should be at the top of your to-play list.

Currently, a new farming sim to rival Stardew Valley is taking Steam by storm; however, we realize not everyone wants to harvest more crops.

If you want something more than just another field to plough, Escape from Ever After: Onboarding is that "something more".

Despite being a fairly new release – it launched last month – the reviews so far have been very positive.

This "genre-bending RPG inspired by the classic Paper Mario games" shows you the corrupt side of fairytales.

Filled with "cheap resources" and "cheap labor", such stories are ripe for the picking by a greedy corruption looking to make a quick buck.

Flynt Buckler, the hero of the piece, has to team up with his old nemesis to stick it to the man.

"An extremely great spiritual successor to the original Paper Mario trilogy," one rave review reads.

"The very idea of gnomes, unicorns, and other fantastical creatures working a nine to five job at a massive conglomerate is just charming. The cohesion between story and design is very admirable."

This is just one of dozens of glowing reviews.

Steam user LightLordLucas posted, "I loved the storytelling approach of the game's presentation! The characters are lovable, and the overarching conflict is hooking me more into what will happen next!"

We could go on, but why only read about the experience when you can play it for yourself?

Due to this being the prologue to the full game, Escape from Ever After: Onboarding is free to play.

The "standalone experience" will get you ready to face whatever Escape from Ever After will throw at you upon its launch, which has yet to be announced.

RPGs aren't just hard-hitting, gritty tales, they can also be silly and fun.

See for yourselves when you play this 9/10 RPG.

Recent Content

Newest Downloads

Tutorials

Back