• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying GameParadise! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Steel Seed Exclusive Hands On Demo Available

admin

Chad
Staff member
85%
unnamed (15).png

Get Exclusive Hands-on With Upcoming Steel Seed Demo Ahead of the Official Release

Hi, I hope you are doing well

I appreciate that it's a super busy time with all the events taking place over the coming days, but I have something pretty cool I wanted to share with you.

ESDigital Games is about to unveil a playable demo for the much-awaited stealth action-adventure game Steel Seed from developer Storm in a Teacup during next week's Steam Next Fest. And guess what? I've just got my hands on 100 keys that will give you exclusive and immediate access to this demo, even before its official launch.

What's more, there will be NO EMBARGO for any content, whether video, streaming, or written, to go live. You are free to share your thoughts on the demo as soon as you can.

If you would like to receive a PC Steam key for Steel Seed, please fill out a few lines of information HERE, and I will send one to you as soon as possible.

This demo introduces the protagonist, Zoe, and her drone companion, KOBY, as they explore the vast environments of the facility, striving to unlock the secrets held within. Take your time to explore the sci-fi environments and learn stealth moves to slip by the robotic enemies. If things get too hot, you will be able to defend yourself by using KOBY's special skills or by jumping into direct combat against your enemies. There are around 45-60 mins of gameplay to experience in this demo.

• Watch the announcement trailer here
  • Check out the Developer Walkthrough video here

About Steel Seed

Steel Seed is a stealth action-adventure game set in a dark, sci-fi world where humanity is on the brink of extinction due to seemingly irreparable climate change. Join protagonist Zoe and her flying drone companion KOBY as they investigate the depths of a hostile underground facility in search of answers and the key to mankind's survival.

• Immersive, dark sci-fi world - intriguing main character evolution paired with a compelling and deep narrative experience revised and edited by BAFTA-winning writer Martin Korda.
  • Stealth: the art of fighting, without fighting - Use stealth-based techniques to explore the facility's hostile environment undetected by robotic entities and guards. Some confrontations can be avoided through efficient movement.
  • Dynamic gameplay - When exploring the environment, use Zoe's powerful arsenal of tools and weapons to hone your own gameplay style. Discover new gadgets on your journey and unlock new skills for KOBY.
  • Intense combat - Test your reflexes and multitasking abilities in Steel Seed's challenging fast-paced combat action. Dodge enemy attacks and deliver punishing blows to clear the path. Call on KOBY's special gadgets and actions to cover you in combat and neutralise threats.
  • Unique levels, unique challenges - Every level inside the facility is unique and offers many challenges for Zoe and KOBY to overcome.
  • Mobility - Use Zoe's parkour skills to traverse the underground facility and gain a tactical advantage. From the artificial, robot-controlled depths to the open natural environment, danger lurks around every corner.
  • A powerful guide - Take control of KOBY by entering Flight Mode. Scan the area to discover secret areas, detect enemy positions, and find new upgrades for Zoe. Or maybe… use him as bait.
  • KOBY, a drone for life - The master key of Steel Seed and Zoe's guide on her lonely and dangerous journey inside the underground facility. By working together, they create a formidable duo and bring something new to every fight.

If you are interested in getting some hands-on time with this fantastic demo before its launch next week, don't delay! I anticipate these keys going fast!

Recent Content

Newest Downloads

Tutorials

Back