• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying GameParadise! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

[Translation] The iDOLM@STER One for All

admin

Chad
Staff member
85%
Intro
iDOLM@STER is a Japanese multimedia franchise that started in arcades in 2005. There are multiple games, spin-offs, various manga/anime series and all sorts of other media related to the franchise. One for All was the first official game where you can produce all 13 idols from 765. A management game with rhythm game elements, every season you have 12 weeks to meet a goal as well as a bonus goal. And that can be from doing promotions with your idols, completing auditions, winning festivals, reaching a high score, and much more. Along the way you'll fight different idols in the franchise, from Jupiter in the SideM branch, the Dearly Stars from 876 Pro, and Leon who is your main rival part of 961 Pro. There's also DLC where you can go against idols from Cinderella Girls and Million Live.

Progress (It's done!)
It took 4 years: with the main story taking about a year, birthday boards and DLC stories taking 2 years, and mails taking 3 years. But it is fully complete!

The patch can be found here: Patch Site
It is separated into 2 patches, one for the main story and one for the dlc.

imasofa.png

OFAExample.png

So... what's next?

Right now I'm working on Ritsuko's route in Idolmaster SP for the PSP. It is 20% done. Some helping hands would be nice but it can also be done in a slow in steady pace.
I'm also interested in doing an Idolmaster 2 translation project. And while work has been done to decrypt the .scb files, a full script dump like OFA's or SP's format would be nice. I'll update you on that in another thread for that game or we can talk about it here. Enjoy!

Recent Content

Newest Downloads

Tutorials

Back