• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying GameParadise! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gaming What Did You Think Of Gamescom 2024 Overall?

As A Viewer, What Did You Think Of Gamescom 2024?

• It was fantastic, I loved it!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It was pretty good, yeah

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • It was alright I guess?

• Pretty disappointing to be honest

• I thought it was terrible!

• Total voters

admin

Chad
Staff member
85%
1724534223569.png

So, that's another Gamescom in the books! This week's event in Germany brought us announcements for a variety of upcoming Xbox games, including the likes of Indiana Jones and the Great Circle and Starfield: Shattered Space.

The big event was Geoff Keighley's Gamescom Opening Night Live on Tuesday, of course, which offered up a two-hour extravaganza of new reveals - including a pretty controversial one in the form of Indiana Jones heading to PS5.

With the in-person event kicking into gear on Wednesday, we were treated to daily streams from Xbox featuring updates and interviews for multiple titles, and the Future Games Show also highlighted some exciting upcoming releases.

So, regardless of whether you visited the show in-person or just watched it online like most of us, we want to know your thoughts about Gamescom 2024 down below! What did you particularly enjoy (or dislike) this year?

Recent Content

Newest Downloads

Tutorials

Back