• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying GameParadise! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What Do You Think Of Riders Republic On Xbox Game Pass So Far?

What Do You Think Of Riders Republic?

• It's amazing, I'm loving it!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It's pretty good, yeah

• It's alright, not bad

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • It's not as good as I'd hoped

• I think it's pretty terrible actually!

• Total voters

admin

Chad
Staff member
85%
1726334699142.png

It's been a quiet old week for Xbox Game Pass, but we were at least treated to a big addition from Ubisoft on Wednesday in the form of Riders Republic. It might be a bit old now, but this extreme sports title is still popular in 2024!

To be honest, we haven't really dipped into Riders Republic in a while - not since the paid skateboard DLC arrived about a year ago - but we've always had a good time with this game. Just like Steep before it, there's something really nice about chilling out in a big online world while casually exploring and completing races at your own pace.

Another thing that's cool about Riders Republic is that it's still getting updates - Season 12 just went live this week adding a bunch of new features. There's even a new Mountainboard, although again that's a paid DLC offering.

So yeah, how are you finding Riders Republic on Xbox Game Pass so far? Have you been enjoying your time with it, or are you struggling to get to grips with the controls? Let us know down in the poll and comments below.

Recent Content

Newest Downloads

Tutorials

Back