• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying GameParadise! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gaming Zelda: Ocarina of Time Unreal Engine 5 remake is the prettiest thing I've ever seen

admin

Chad
Staff member
85%
1720715022214.png

It's a fruitful time for The Legend of Zelda fans.

This September will bring us the very sudden release of The Legend of Zelda: Echoes of Wisdom, announced at last month's Nintendo Direct.

For the first time in the franchise's history, players will be able to play as the titular Princess Zelda after Link finds himself lost in a rift.

There's also a live-action film adaptation in the works, with fans hotly debating casting.

It certainly feels as if the IP is better suited to an animation more so than live-action but we'll withhold judgement.

Besides, there is already an incredible fan-made Studio Ghibli-inspired animated project that we can feast our eyes upon in the meantime.

The creator of that particular project is clearly something of a whizz when it comes to Unreal Engine 5.

In addition to the reimagining Ocarina in Time in a Ghibli aesthetic, they're also in the midst of totally rebuilding the game in Unreal Engine 5.

YouTuber RwanLink is the mastermind behind this Unreal Engine 5 project, which is developing nicely.

Already, RwanLink has recreated the Kokiri Forest, Zora's Domain, Lake Hylia, Goron City, and Kakariko Village.

That equates to almost 100-minutes of gameplay.

That is a tremendous effort, so major props where they're due.

We shouldn't be too surprised. RwanLink put a whopping 600 hours into creating the aforementioned Ghibli inspired project.

RwanLink is a devoted fan, and how lucky are we that we get to enjoy the fruits of his labour?

You can take a look at the Goron City portion of the creator's UE5 remake below with the other instalments available on YouTube.

"Just a few moments into this video, I was floored," wrote one viewer.

"I'm blown away watching my childhood be reborn like this right before my eyes," added another.

We can only hope additional instalments are on the way.

Recent Content

Newest Downloads

Tutorials

Back