• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying GameParadise! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

News Cozy hidden object game Hidden Through Time 2: Discovery launches this August

1721940416390.png

I've always found hidden object games relaxing. There is something about allowing your brain to zoom in on a scene to find things that is just delightful. I cannot tell you how many of those old Big Fish Games titles I've played for stress relief. Hidden object games are currently in a renaissance because of titles like Hidden Folks and Hidden Through Time. Hidden Through Time and its sequel, Hidden Through Time 2: Myths & Magic, specifically appealed to me because there's more of a story to go with the discovery. Needless to say, I was excited when Hidden Through Time 2: Discovery was announced… and my excitement grows with today's release date announcement!

The game is a sequel to a sequel, not the third in a series… if that makes sense. Hidden Through Time 2: Discovery, similar to its predecessors, is a playful, relaxing, cozy, serene, and family-friendly game that features straightforward 2D gameplay mechanics with the added bonus of cryptic clues to help along the way.

Hidden Through Time 2 includes three eras, totaling 33 levels. During the Victorian era, uncover secrets with Sherlock Holmes and Dr. Watson. During the Noir era (1940s America), do things like find a missing corgi with Detective Jane Spade. During the Sci-Fi era, journey across outer space with young astronaut Anna (it's her first mission).

Hidden Through Time 2 features a map editor. Use over 1,000 new objects and 500 new characters to create your perfect map. After sharing with the community, others can play your maps. Reality Shift makes a comeback, allowing you to shift between times and seasons to add depth to each map. More depth equals more storytelling! Unfortunately, the map editor is not included in the game's mobile versions.

Developed and published by Rogueside, Hidden Through Time 2 will be released for mobile devices, PC via Steam, PlayStation 5, Nintendo Switch, and Xbox Series on August 13.

Recent Content

Newest Downloads

Tutorials

Back