• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying GameParadise! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

News Escape a cursed village when Indonesian mystery horror game Let Me Out launches for PC next week

1722565213782.png

I don't think I've played a lot of games developed in Indonesia, but the ones that I have remain with me: Coffee Talk, its sequel, and A Space for the Unbound are great examples. While more horror than cozy, Let Me Out can teach its players about Indonesian mythology. Fascinating! The mystery horror puzzle exploration game about a ten-year-old child in a cursed village and his attempt at uncovering what happened to his mother is set to launch for PC next week.

Alvin, the ten-year-old, wakes up from a nightmare only to discover it is far from over. Everyone, including Alvin's own mother, has vanished. As ghosts appear in the village out of nowhere, Alvin must find a way out of his home to discover the origin of a mysterious event.

Set in the 1960s, Alvin will have to find his mother before escaping the ancient Javanese village of Mata Koetjhing. The spirit of Jane, Alvin's little sister, is there to help him; she unfortunately died at the age of 5. Whistle to make Jane appear and she might have some puzzle clues. Alvin's pet spider, Poko, is also helpful. If Alvin can't reach something, take control of Poko to explore the environment, reach objects, and solve puzzles.

To exorcise the pesky (okay, scary) demons, there is no need for a gun or a sword. In Let Me Out, it's all about magic. Alvin must find ingredients before following his guidebook to make the proper potions needed to exorcize the demons.

Will Alvin be able to evade the demons? Will he find out what happened to his mother? Will he even get out?

Developed by 4Happy Studio, and published by 4Happy Studio and PID Games, Let Me Out will be released for PC via Steam on August 8.

Recent Content

Newest Downloads

Tutorials

Back