• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying GameParadise! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

News 'My Time At Evershine' Announced For Xbox, But Dev Team Needs Your Help

admin

Chad
Staff member
85%

Developer Pathea Games, the team behind My Time At Portia and My Time At Sandrock, has today announced the next game in its cozy life-sim series - and it's coming to Xbox. Yep, My Time at Evershine is now in the early stages of development over at the independent studio, and it's requesting some help to make this sequel "bigger and better" for fans of the series.

For now, the studio "is taking their first steps in developing this sequel", and it has a set of features that have already been committed to at this early stage. Here are those My Time at Evershine features:

• All New Story-driven Campaign
    Be the Governor of a brand-new settlement on the fringes of the Free Cities, facing the almighty Duvos Empire. Recruit settlers, build infrastructure, tame the wilds, and lead your people to create a new idyllic stronghold for the Alliance filled with enchanting characters and memorable stories to enjoy. This new sequel will feature a more defined antagonist, bringing even more adventure and excitement than ever before.
  • New Art Direction
    My Time At Evershine is the most beautiful and realistic game in the franchise to date. Environments are more expansive and varied, characters look more realistic, and animations are motion-captured to create a more believable world.
  • Multiplayer Co-op
    For the first time in the My Time series, the campaign can be enjoyed both solo and in co-op mode with up to four players, making it perfect for family and friends. The host controls the pace of the main story, while all players share resources and money, allowing everyone to collaborate and contribute to the adventure together.
  • Build a Society
    This ambitious sequel casts players as the all-powerful Governor, who can not only build new facilities, and explore but also command a team of recruitable and customizable NPCs. These NPCs handle the day-to-day tasks like construction and resource gathering, allowing the Governor to focus on more important decisions.
  • Meaningful Relationships
    Social play was a key part of My Time At Sandrock and My Time At Portia. In My Time At Evershine Pathea is set to expand these systems even more. Players can recruit up to 3 followers to stay with them during day-to-day tasks or they can dispatch them to do their bidding across Northern Eufala. Pathea is targeting 8 to 10 romanceable characters in the campaign with dozens of other characters spread throughout the game. Players will also have to take their followers' needs and wants into account with tiredness and hunger impacting morale and performance. RPG players will love the deep character interactions and the ability to forge meaningful relationships, with romanceable characters integrated into the storyline and more opportunities to develop connections earlier in the campaign.
  • Tame A Wild New Frontier
    3 years after the events of My Time at Sandrock, the Duvos Empire has taken over the Orzu Ruins which Ethea also claims as their own, leading to a tense situation just north of the Alliance of Free Cities border in the Northern Eufaula region. In response, the Alliance has launched the North Development Plan to move settlers into the area and establish a new City-State for better defense. Evershine is one of six major new settlements in the area and will prove pivotal in the ongoing hostilities.
  • Mod Support
    My Time at Evershine will include full mod support for both single-player and multiplayer modes, allowing players to customize and expand their RPG experience. Whether you're playing solo or with friends, the possibilities for creativity and new content are endless.

However, the team says that "extra funding at this early stage of development allows us to plan for bigger and better features", and so a Kickstarter is being set up later this month for those in the community who'd like to help out.

In the meantime, here's a look at the new art style in action ahead of an Xbox release sometime in the future:

1726585146445.png

Excited for this one, PXers? Anyone planning on pledging? Tell us your thoughts down below.

Recent Content

Newest Downloads

Tutorials

Back